Speaker: Mike Peters
Topic: Being born dyslexic can be one hell of an advantage
When: 7.30pm on Monday 5th August 2019
Where: Federated Farmers, 70 Forth Street, Invercargill
I am strongly dyslexic and very successful in life. I will talk about and show you the tricks that I have
used for last 35 years.
· Getting organised and staying focused by using templates
· Studying advanced subjects by teaching myself.
· Problem solving visually.
· Writing a lot when I can’t spell and don’t know what words to use.
· Creating mad crazy stuff with daydreams.
· Going where your gut tells you.
· Finding patterns everywhere and doing tricky math’s when I can’t calculate.
· Why draw in 2D when I can draw in 3D
· Knowing what day it is by marrying someone who is not dyslexic
Come to hear a speaker and to meet others like you.
Support persons most welcome